Saturday, November 19, 2011
Posted by Debra Ann Elliott at 9:18 AM
Hasbro has done it again! This holiday season Hasbro has released a brand new toy Kre-O Transformers.
Transform yourself and your family into a magical world of Habro's Kre-O Transformers!
Here are my top three tips why this is great fun for the entire family:
1. The KRE-O Transformers sets will bring family's together. You and your child will enjoy hours of fun constructing transformers and playing fun, family games.
2. The KRE-O Transformers sets are affordable for any budget.If you're struggling this holiday season this is a great gift.
3. The KRE-O Transformers sets are not just for boys! Girls can have fun building and then destroying their own KRE-O Transformer.
Here are a few of my tips for keeping everyone’s spirits bright during holiday:
1. I love to spend the holiday's with my family, but it can become chaotic and stressful. One thing I've learned to de-stress myself and family is to play cheerful holiday music. One of my family's favorite songs during the holidays is 'Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer'. It's a classic, just like my family.
2. When I sense my family is feeling down I love to cheer them up with a tree decorating party. When get out the popcorn and compete to see who can make the longest string of popcorn without it breaking. We can't stop laughing and forget all about being blue. Who wants to have a blue Christmas? Not me!
3. Another fun way to keep your season bright is a family icecream social. We love to make homemade icecream during the holidays. My family experiments with different homemade flavors. Each year we add a new flavor. This year we are trying homemade eggnog. Some fun flavors to tickle your tastebud's and your family are peppermint crunch, spiced pumpkin pie and happy holidaze which is my favorite. It's a combination of your base ingredients plus chocolate covered cherries. Oooo, it's so good and will melt all your troubles away.
So this holiday season when you're feeling down break out Hasbro's KRE-O Transformers and some homemade icecream for a night filled with family fun and cheer.
Let Hasbro make all your trouble's disappear and enjoy the holidays creating a new, fantastic exciting world with your child.
You can find out more about Hasbro's KRE-O Transformers sets here.
And don't forget the most important tip for this holiday season: have fun with your family!
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Hasbro blogging program, for 8,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points and a KRE-O gift. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and don’t necessarily reflect the opinions of SocialMoms or Hasbro. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”