I discovered this great craft kit called WummelBox from a few mommy bloggers and when my grandson got a chance to actually try it out, all I can say is wow!
What is WummelBox?
- The high-quality materials in the sets are eco-friendly! Each box includes materials like cork, sand and reforested wood. Even the box is re-useable, becoming a part of each craft!
- Each craft is designed to be used not once but over and over again (e.g. a car, a cashbox, a windchime, etc.)!
- Each high-quality WummelBox contains 3-4 themed-based projects (Nutrition, Sound, etc) and is designed to inspire children age 3-8 to learn and explore the world around them.
- Straight from Berlin, projects are developed by experts, refined by parents and approved by kids!
- Each WummelBox contains everything needed to immediately begin crafting.
- Each box is a retail value of $35.95