I really hadn't thought much about blood pressure until my husband was hospitalized with severs hypertension. I knew once he came home we would have to monitor his BP everyday, so he wouldn't have any major health problems again. This is why I am so thankful I was able to review the Ozeri CardioTech Premium Series BP3T Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor . There are a lot of BP monitors on the market, but I have to say this is the best by far I've used.
Some of the features we love are:
- Powered by a state-of-the-art CPU that utilizes a double pulse detection algorithm to enhance pulse wave detection, thereby improving accuracy.
- Features a Blue LCD with LED backlight, touch sensitive buttons, and a slider switch for easy user selection (stores 120 blood pressure readings with date and time recordings for 2 users).
- Advanced one-step operation with fully automatic inflation and dynamic measurement technology that adjusts the cuff inflation according to real-time blood pressure detection to reduce measurement time and increase user comfort.
- Automatic Irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) detection and Hypertension indicator using an intelligent graphical display.
- Push-button access to average blood pressure reading and clock, date & time stamp for each blood pressure reading.