Come on mom's lets get happy! Have you ever had one of those days when you couldn't get happy about getting your picky child to eat right? I know I have!
Do you have a story from the bright side to tell? Happy Family wants you to share your story from the bright side.
I have to admit once my nine year old turned two, it was hard to get him back on track. With a little encouragement and meal time fun, I did. You have to be creative and smart. You can't trick your child into eating healthy, create a more fun way to eat.
- “Stories from the Bright Side” is a campaign that Happy Family is running throughout the summer that shines a humorous light on food and feeding challenges that parents have through sharing funny stories told by top bloggers that are then acted out by improv troupe the Upright Citizen’s Brigade.
- We, as parents, have all experienced funny moments around food and Stories from the Bright Side is meant to make people realize that others are dealing with the same things we are!
- More info on Happy Family: www.happyfamilybrands.com
- Store locator: http://happyfamilybrands.com/customer-service/store-locator/
- Follow Happy Family on Twitter: @HAPPYsuperfoods
- Like Happy Family on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HAPPYFAM
- Happy Family on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/happysuperfoods/
- Happy Family YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/happybabyfood